Medicine You Can Feel Good About
Rush North Shore Medical Center is a non-profit, 265-bed hospital dedicated to providing academic-caliber medical care in a comfortable, welcoming setting.
We have a reputation for being friendly and easy-to-navigate. Our patients tell us they choose Rush North Shore because it offers the best of both worlds-the compassionate, caring atmosphere of a community hospital combined with the scientific advancements often associated with large academic medical institutions.
- Our medical staff includes over 600 physicians representing a full range of specialties and sub-specialties. Many physicians on our staff also hold academic positions at Rush University.
- We have a diverse and experienced workforce of over 1,000 employees.
- We also benefit from the time and talents of over 400 volunteers representing people of all ages and backgrounds.
Few hospitals of our size offer the same range and quality of medical programs available at Rush North Shore.
- We are affiliated with Rush University Medical Center and are a major teaching affiliate of Rush University with residency programs
in Internal Medicine, General Surgery, OB/GYN, Anesthesiology
- Recognized as one of the Top 100 Cardiovascular Hospitals in the nation for its cardiology and heart surgery programs, the medical
center offers a comprehensive range of cardiac care.
- Identified by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer for a superior cancer care program, we offer exceptional
diagnostic and treatment technologies like PET/CT imaging and
intensity-modulated radiation therapy as well as compassionate and
accomplished multi-disciplinary treatment teams.
- Among the state's busiest orthopedic surgery centers, our patients benefit from advanced techniques in joint replacement, sports
medicine and spine care.
- Experienced surgical teams specializing in minimally invasive techniques offer treatment options unheard of just a few years ago.